We had the pleasure of attending the UK Property Investor Awards on Saturday 1st December, at The Royal National Hotel in Russell Square, London. We’d like to extend a big thank you to Paul Higgs for the invitation.
The annual awards event celebrates excellence in property investing and is a really enjoyable, inspiring evening of fine dining and entertainment, with a lot of money raised for charity. For more information, visit Property Investor Awards
During the evening, there were 9 awards presented, which included some new categories for ‘Property Investors Website of the Year’, ‘Property Investors Facebook Group of the Year’ and ‘Finance Broker of the Year’ awards.
We extend our Congratulations to the winners.
– Property Investors Website of the Year – Property118.com
– Property Investor of the Year – Stuart Scott
– New Property Investor of the Year – Luke Spikes
– Finance Broker of the Year – David Tonks
– Property Trader of the Year – Cormac Henderson
– Property Development of the Year – Ross Harper
– Property Deal of the Year – Felix Ghauri
The founder of the Awards, Mr Cyril Thomas, said this year had seen a significant rise in the number of award applications received. “We continue to be impressed by the quality and innovation that we are seeing, especially in what has been an uncertain climate. I’d like to thank all of our partners, judges, and sponsors for helping to make this year’s awards such a success.”
For more information on the awards, visit https://propertyinvestorsawards.co.uk/
We’re already working on our next development for next year’s awards shortlist!